Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 10:36 AM   #2296
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Yes, you were easily persuaded into thinking I am being a WWE fanboy based on my anti AEW posts, when all I'm doing is posting the exact same way that others do towards WWE. The only difference is I do it about AEW and multiple people here lose their minds.

You talk about what is dumb, but you are taking my low thought out memes which are meant to mirror how annoying the unconditional lovefest posts for AEW, and instead think I'm so mad WWE apologist.

You think name calling and cuss words somehow proves your point? And you wonder why I resort to memes, the lowest form of posting. It's because anything else just confuses, and confused and mad = fucking dumb, shitlord, etc.

I'll leave my signature on this post, since you at least seem to notice those...
I dont think you're a WWE fanboy, I just think you really fucking suck. So you're trying to work me into believing you are a fucking idiot, when ACTUALLY you are... a fucking idiot? Well played. How naive must I be to not realise what you were going for there? Here's a tip, dont assume what everyone else is thinking because you are clearly not very good at reading people. Also, swearing does not damage the maturity of anybodys arguement especially when the other person doesnt understand concepts such as words, logic or rational thought.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote