Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:51 PM   #2289
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Are you that gullible to actually think those memes are meant as anything other than me parroting the ridiculous manner in which pro AEW posts are made here?

This "ace gotcha card" is literally just me posting the exact same way but with an Anti AEW twist instead of Pro AEW.

If that annoys you, you probably thought it was SUPER AWESOME that Adam Page named a horse Triple H. Elite bro, Elite.

This conversing you refer to, that failed miserably here. Blind loyalty to AEW is all that matters.

TPAEWW, change the name to accurately reflect what the site is, then be mad at people who posts anything against AEW.
Do you understand what the word gullible means or did you just read it somewhere and thought it sounded interesting? I havent seen anyone else here spamming the same three memes aimlessly as rebuttals, pro AEW or otherwise. You keep harping on about these mythical AEW fanboys who are ruining the forum but the thing is, they dont actually exist. You label anyone who calls you out on being an absolute shitlord a blind AEW fanboy. Oh look, you even did it in this very post. I do not even watch AEW, you're just dumb as fuck dude. You and Noid are all over the place complaining about a show that you "hate" and acting like you're better than everyone else for it. If you hate it so much why are you here? Are you so desperate for attention that this is the best you could come up with?
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote