View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:02 AM   #2058
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Biology is not the dichotomy people generalize it as and is far more complicated than male/female. It’s not just about what junk you have either. There is also how your brain is wired. We understand now that some people are born with “female” brains despite having what you’d call “male” anatomy. What you’re talking about is assigned sex. It’s a set of assumptions that I think you’ll find many (most?) in the scientific community steer clear of now.

It’s not just a gender vs. sex or feelings vs. science thing. We’re learning more about how complicated “biological” sex is all the time, and it’s not something that is perceived as a binary anymore.

That’s got nothing to do with the wrestling psychology aspect of it though. I honestly don’t think much about trans people in sport, because I don’t think much about sport. The smart people I know who are into that shit think it’s bullshit they are excluded or it’s assumed they have an advantage. Off the top of my head, it’s stuff like mentality and how they’ve trained their bodies to be more “womanly,” because of that struggle, so it’s not like a man straight ahead plowing forward. In some sports, the assumption that men have an advantage is often overblown too.

Not sure about wrestling, lol. Personally, I’d use the trans stuff to build up a heel for her to knock down. A bitch heel like a Scarlett Bordeaux could be a real piece of shit and protest her having the belt. No way they’d do that.
You are actually such a fucking idiot.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote