Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 03:59 PM   #2615
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
How about every single reply that is nothing but 4th grade name calling?

If you think it is rational to cuss out somebody who slightly disagrees with you, then I suppose you wouldn't recognize vitriol replies when they are right in front of you.

And I've even said it before, the definitions are because I assumed a rational person who accuses me of not understanding a word would not change their minds on their own.

I certainly did not expect that they would ALSO reject dictionary definitions, ESPECIALLY the definitions from the EXACT dictionary they suggested I use.

How the hell can I even counter "you don't know words, use Collins dictionary, but no that definition isn't right either you are stupid " ????
Again, since you didnt understand it the first time - the definitions are correct, you do not appear to know what they mean. You're the one who required a dictionary in the first place. Contextualisation is important, using the correct meaning of a word at the correct time is important to communication. The word you are looking for is fanatic, not cultist. You're still ignorant of the reason why the people you stole "AEW cultist" from in the first place were using it as a derogatory term. It's not because of anything you bolded if you need a hint.

Here you are even saying the alleged AEW cultists are simply anyone you have disagreements with. Do you have any evidence of my supposed blind obsession with AEW? I'm drawing a blank on this one.

Do you feel that if you walked into a restaurant, pulled down your pants and did a big shit on the floor while everyone else in the restaraunt cussed you out for it, that it would be everyone else who has the problem? Maybe some of the people in the restaurant weren't even enjoying the food, but you're still the guy who walked in and took a shit on the floor. Now you're rolling around in the shit. Some might even say you're eating it. Is that who you want to be?

Last edited by Ultra Mantis; 02-08-2021 at 04:37 PM.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote