View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 09:19 PM   #14038
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Angle View Post
Hey Kalyx, what were your thoughts on the Halo Infinite demo?
Just listened to this and is has me hyped:

I'm not a bitch about the visuals like everybody seems to be, overall I like the classical aesthetics even if Halo's trademark geometry looks a tad dated in 2020. People just forget that those basic looking ramps and staged encounter areas are cery important to how Halo plays, which H5 learned the hard way. Anyway:

- That grapple hook is god awful. Does not belong at all.
- Either sprint is in or out, don't have it be this sluggish jog trying to make everyone happy you just piss everyone off. OG Halo fans, our demographic, needs to realize you're not getting kids to play a shooter with no sprint. Unless you're prepared for cult success rather than mega success. And we know which one Microsoft wants for Halo.
- I guess you can equip items on both hands? The grapple took up a slot pertaining to the hand using it.
- Looks like ADS is gone and only certain weapons can zoom in like older Halo.

I don't really play Halo for story anymore after H4 and H5's back to back character assassination spree so I'm displeased that the delay certainly means I won't see multiplayer for another year maybe.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote