View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 09:33 AM   #2337
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Vaquero de Infierno View Post
I'm on to the final season of Spartacus now.

I will always wonder how the final two seasons would have been like with Andy Whitfield in the lead, but Liam McIntyre does a fine job; he could do with beefing up a little, though.

I'm coming to the end of season 5 of Community. With the exception of the MeowMeowBeenz episode, which is fantastic (and I love the Logan's Run aspect of it), the show is past its prime.

I'm going to start that Mr & Mrs Smith season soon.

Liam McIntyre did as admirably as anyone could have after Andy Whitfield died. He was a bit like Chadwick Boseman in that his career had only just taken off right when he passed away.

Hannah Mangan Lawrence was so hot in season two… absurdly attractive woman. Never seen her since. Probably retired to have kids or whatever. Bring her back!

They are allegedly making “The House Of Ashur” as a sequel that hypothesises what would happen if Ashur survived his death duel. Tarabay apparently returning.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote