View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 02:34 AM   #91
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
He's already Batman when the movie begins. Just a 'still-learning' Batman. Test screenings for this one have been very, very good (allegedly).

I've followed some insiders/leaks about this movie that have me very interested in it...If 'The Dark Knight' was Batman as 'Heat' it sounds like this is Batman as 'Chinatown meets Seven/Saw'...very curious to see how they get the rating to PG-13, which they'll definitely do, there are Lego sets and toy sets incoming for it.

Some possible tidbits about the film, minus any real spoilers, but I'll still put a spoiler tag up

SPOILER: show

* He is in the Batman costume most of the film, Bruce is more of a rare appearance
* In tune with the 'detective' aspect of Batman in the comics
* It is very much a Noir/Horror film vibe
* Robert Pattinson does a lot of voice-over narration for dialogue 'in his head' (fits the Noir aspect)
* The most violent/brutal Bat film supposedly, on both the giving and receiving end for Bats
* Paul Dano allegedly most memorable Bat villain since Heath Ledger
* Seems inspired by Bat comics The Long Halloween, Batman: Zero Year and this one I'll put in spoiler tag within a spoiler tag, because if it is true, it's definitely a spoiler
SPOILER: show

The Court of Owls

since you clicked spoiler within a spoiler the aspect of Batman: Zero Year rumored to be central to the plot involves Riddler flooding Gotham City and leaving it a wasteland

Last edited by slik; 10-17-2021 at 03:55 AM.
slik is offline   Reply With Quote