View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 05:39 PM   #3111
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
The Lonely Girls - celebrating amongst a sea of people and well wishers. I love me an ironic name!

I also like to imagine they worked the post-show dark match...just for you, Toronto!
Getting to mingle with the two of them and take pictures and just generally be blessed to even be in their presence should be good enough. Besides, are you going to say 'no' if they ask for the night off?

Quote:
Galino & Farnes' finisher definitely needs to be changed to SERIOUS INQUIRIES, complete with all caps.
It is a much funnier name than just the Cross Examination.

Quote:
Hella deep cruiserweight division - could dedicate an entire episode of Superstars to a Cruiserweight Open style gauntlet of some kind, except of course nobody could be in more than three matches in a row.
That actually is the plan to determine a number one contender. I also want to do one for the tag team titles. Could you imagine buying a ticket to a show and basically getting like an hour's worth of cruiserweight action>

Quote:
Oh come on Eclypse, take one for the team! It's all about the greater good.
THE GREATER GOOD! It should be pretty obvious where I'm going with these two. First things first; A SummerSlam rematch???

Quote:
I do wonder the extent to which charisma plays a role in match ratings, I always thought that it mostly impacted interviews and segments whereas matches were based on overness and ring work.
Low charisma tends to drag the crowd reaction rating down which usually knocks a quarter star off depending on the circumstances. They can still pull an awesome match out of their asses but it's best to stick them in there with someone who can offset the lack of charisma.

Quote:
Eww, hope he sanitized his hands thoroughly. Love the idea of the MITB briefcase being chucked into the crowd. Be a funny way to debut somebody actually, a plant in the audience catches the briefcase and attempts to finagle their way onto the active roster because they claim they are owed a title match now.
I absolutely need to do that. Ugh, but who to pick? And do I immediately do them versus Reigns or stick with the rematch against Seth? Decisions, decisions....

Quote:
Hotbody has a line of wrestlers five miles long waiting to wrestle that title away from him, if he ever does lose the title he should just create his own and act like he never lost it.
I imagine he's going to have an extremely severe method of coping. Like, Adam Sandler in "The Wedding Singer" but amplified beyond reason.

Quote:
Christ I hope it's not a non-clicky show when you end the feud, just need that one final percentage point for the full monty!
See, now you jinxed it.

Quote:
More goodness here.....straight faced Zed leading the conga line Luscious had a valid beef for having her makeout session interrupted, would've been hilarious had Hotbody just tagged out and made it effectively a 3 on 4 handicap match as he makes out with Luscious until it's time to tag in and steal a win.
God damn it, why didn't I think of that? I'm absolutely using that for the next time I do a tag match involving them. It's like "Make out with Luscious" or "Get smacked around by people who you've repeatedly screwed over and pissed off"? It's a cost-benefit analysis that should be a no-brainer. If these were real people in a real promotion I like to imagine Zed just quietly thinking to himself that he doesn't get paid enough for this shit.

Quote:
Sooner or later she'll wind a diamond ring the size of the Big Gold Belt.
Fuck, just give her the Big Gold Belt.

Quote:
It's always tough to decide what to do with legends. Not everybody is suited to managing or functioning in a non-wrestling capacity, at the same time it's tough to stomach the idea of them signing with another promotion. I feel like in my WWE games I'd always keep the legends on open contracts or whatever, I'd never use them but it mimics the way WWE sign their wrestlers to "legends deals" and effectively have them on retainer.
Looking at the birthdays struck me with the realization that Riott is the same age as Nathan Quinn. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to keep her around for special occasions. Damn sentimental favorites.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote