View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 08:29 AM   #11
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Felix and Locus

Second episode continued to keep me hooked. I enjoy the serious tone this is going for and I appreciate this take on Fury where he doesn't have all the answers and it's making things worse for everyone around him. Like I said before, I'm still anticipating the part where the series earns all of that negativity from reviewers, but so far, so good. There's nothing blatantly insulting about this and I like it when these shows fill in the gaps and tackle questions that might've been on the minds of viewers of past productions. How this links to The Marvels later in the year is still up in the air.

SPOILER: show
I think they could've done more with the aftermath of Hill's death, but getting her mother involved was nice. I can see people being split on the conversation between Rhodes and Fury. Personally, I think it's a discussion I absolutely believe these two would have, but maybe not here. I don't know if I'm saying that right.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote