View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 12:23 AM   #4148
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm finally watching the Japanese bracket. I get this feeling I'm gonna end up on some kind of list as a result. I'm gonna do some shit thoughts. In essence, you won't get actual names, I will use first impression names for most of them. What's a first impression name? "Steampunk Jimmy Garvin" is a first impression name for Cameron Grimes. Basically, what I call them based on my first impression of them.

*Hippie Yuna vs. Happy Fairy Lady was pretty good. I have no complaints. Happy Fairy Lady's skirt wouldn't stay down, but that kind of thing happens, I guess. Hippie Yuna won with a 450 off the middle of the top rope.

*Emi vs Veni was really good. I have watched some Ice Ribbon (maybe I was already on that list), so I know of Emi there. Veni could be AEW Women's Champion. Take that for what it's worth. But they are very impressive. A really good match, like I said. Emi with the win, as she is the veteran.

*Maki Ito vs. the Daughter of Okada and Aja Kong. Daughter looks like she could whip at least Marko Stunt in a fight. Maki had a decent little choreographed entrance. She'll get an AEW contract for three reasons: 1. she has the look Omega likes. 2. she pissed off Cornette. 3. Her knowledge of English rivals my knowledge of French. That match went too long and it was stupid. Daughter should have just wrecked her in 3 minutes. Ito doesn't have enough size to her to make her holds look believable. And I am horrified by the knowledge that, if this shit was live and not pre-taped, Ito would have went over.
*Aja Kong vs Thic Generic Joshi. Aja is Aja. I really can't say much else. Her opponent looks like she could be a full grown women's wrestler, but her face and her gear ages her down. Aja looks great, but she's been around forever. This match looked a bit like Heath Slater vs Vader, if they actually gave Heath some offense. Kong won, as she should have. TGJ was decent, but probably shouldn't have kicked out of the Backdrop Driver. That would have been a better finish than the Elbow.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote