View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 05:13 AM   #820
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Fuck yeah, team. Get it done.

Really do think the deal might surprise some people. Especially with the streaming options. I mean, Bellator is pretty big compared to a promotion that just launched in January, but I think they got a fucking huge deal for being able to co-promote shows on both Paramount and with DAZN.

I'm sure they'd like to know if they can get stars like Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Dean Ambrose, Shinsuke Nakamura or Cain Velasquez before announcing the TV deals, because that star power can drive numbers up, but after a certain point that amount of money becomes somewhat trivial. I don't even know if I would want as much as WWE because of the pressure to perform and deliver ratings, etc. At a certain point, knowing you've got platforms to air your content might prove efficient for being viable to those stars as well. They've got enough of a roster around to be able to string out stories for several months, and there are those rumors of Goldberg and Punk too -- neither of whom is insignificant to that mobilizing audience.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote