View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 09:57 PM   #424
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Random Smallville Promo Shot, Mini-Blog:

First of all, Erica Durance is the hottest Lois Lane ever. Secondly, can we just call Smallville's Season 9 Metropolis now? For God's sake Clark and Lois are working in the Daily Planet already. Jimmy's there, and Chloe's a more than worthy addition to the Superman mythos. How much of the show even takes place in Smallville anymore? At this point the show is more a recreation of The Adventures of Lois and Clark. I haven't been watching myself, I rather catch up via major DVD marathons, but I kept up with general stuff. How about the Legion, huh? One reviewer compared Smallville to a Justice League Unlimited with all the characters popping up (except Bruce and Diana... dammit).

Well I think a name change to Metropolis will breathe new life into the show, especially with the great job the new creative team's been doing. And who knows, if it is repackaged as Metropolis maybe we could ekk one or two seasons of that before a certain major life decision is made on camera... I mean, he can't be called the Blue Blur for long, right?

Viva La Smallville!
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote