View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #2136
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I also killed that dude at the end. Wanna try a no kill run, but it can be vague about what counts as a kill, and there's no way to know if you've made a kill til you get to the end.

Also, I'm playing Fez and it's freaking awesome.
The thing about going for Clean Hands (No kills achievement) is you have to be super careful about where you "drop" unconscious bodies. I made the dumb mistake once too many, i.e. 1× and probably a couple more besides of dropping unconscious guys where I thought there were hidden sections of water and/or rocks. Was still a vast improvement over my last Low Chaos playthrough.

was lucky enough to find and purchase the GotY recently. Had ONE FUCKING KILL in the first stage of Knife of Dunwall. So no Clean Hands or Cleaner Hands achievements for me, fine. I somehow managed to not kill a single person throughout The Brigmore Witches campaign though and got Cleanest Hands which was awesome.

Officially finished BL: TP-S! earlier tonight, raid boss is weak as fuck though, just a repeat of end boss with the word "Invincible" added to his health bar. Motherfucker doesn't even level with your character, I was level 33, he stayed at 29, even though I had barely lost to him at levels 28 and 31. Worst of all, though, although he's farmable his legendary drop rate must be shit. Not ONE fucking orange-rarity item, so pissed.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote