View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 04:11 PM   #810
El Vaquero de Infierno
Sisukas Mies

El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was kind of underwhelmed by the final season of Vikings; then again, whilst it was still watchable, the series had seen better days. The whole conclusion to the Rus storyline was blah, and you kind of wonder why they built it up in the first part of season 6; everything else felt rushed or somewhat out of place.

I recently finished (re)watching season 3 of Scrubs; that show was absolute gold. I don't think you would be able to get away with making the show, now, because at times it is politically incorrect by today's standards; hell, in one episode Zack Braff puts on blackface. I'm hoping Amazon will have the other seasons on sale soon (I was hoping they would during the Xmas break), as I really don't feel like paying £17.99 for a 15+ year old series.

I've started rewatching The Shield, as its on Amazon Prime now, and I need to watch season 3 of Stark Trek: Discovery. I've not read any reviews of the new ST: Discovery season, but my gut tells me it will be a shitshow. I still need to watch Raised by Wolves as well.
El Vaquero de Infierno is offline   Reply With Quote