View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #2310
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Well, college is over and now I've got time to kill. Gonna start a new game with a twist.

I'll be taking the reigns the night after Extreme Rules...the first night the new brand rosters take effect. I'll do all 4 shows, and they will be in quick-result format to prevent me from getting lazy and burnt out as I normally do.

But here's the catch. Every Monday morning in-game, (not counting the first night I'm starting on), I will head over to random.org and generate a number between 1 and however many workers I have employed. I then count down on my roster (eg Abraham Washington is #1, Zack Ryder is #164, etc.) and whoever's number is pulled is fired.

It's a total crap shoot. Everybody is eligible. It could be somebody from development I'll never use (all of the Tough Enough contestants are there, too). It could be someone like Jericho, HBK, Austin, etc. who are on the roster for occasional appearances if I want to use them. It could be Cena or Rock and fuck up the WM 28 main event. Everyone is fair game.

A release will occur every week until WrestleMania 28, which will be the game's ending point. Beyond that, people will only be released in accordance with the Wellness Policy (ie: Regal is on his last strike, etc.) Nobody will be hired.

No doubt some releases will frustrate the shit out of me. But that's the fun of it. Hopefully will get started soon.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote