View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #2306
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Royal Rumble results:

Matt Stryker retained the Cruiserweight Title against Jason Cross.

Mickie James retained the Diva's Title against Kim Roderick

Southern Spice retained the Unified Tag Team Titles against the Status Quo when Edge and Christian returned and caused Conway to pin York.

HHH defeated Sean O'Haire in a street fight. Both men are stretchered out.

Jason Collins defeated Kofi Kingston to win the World Heavyweight Title for the fifth time.

Chris Sylvain defeated Mr. Kennedy to retain the WWE Title.

Ian Moore won the Royal Rumbe last eliminating Pete Shapiro.

I've only got three matches set so far for No Way Out. Mr. Kennedy will get a rematch against Chris Sylvain for the title. Kofi Kingston has exercised his rematch clause and will face Jason Collins. Ian Moore and Jack Swagger will have a bit of a blow off to their mini-feud that will put Moore's title shot on the line. I've always had a cage match of some kind on the show and I might have HHH and O'Haire be the lucky duo this time around plus I'm building up some one-off challengers for the Intercontinental and U.S. titles. It's a show where I'm gambling alot on the top matches since I'm saving the big stuff for WrestleMania. There will likely be a tag title match and a cruiserweight title match as well. Again, it's just decent middle-of-the-road stuff to tide people over until the big one.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote