View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #2304
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
5/14 THE FORUM

Last week, Doug Basham won the dark match. Tonight, he makes his on-screen debut beating former MMA star Tank Abbott. Abbott's strength plays a big factor, but eventually Basham catches him a surprise powerslam to set up for a sharpshooter and the win.

Mike Knox and Stevie Richards have both been putting on exciting performances since the debut of TPWW, but tonight is their first time going one-on-one. Once again, they put on a tremendous show, but Knox (the #1 contender for King Of The Forum) picks up another big win with the Knox Out.

After the match, "Come Out And Play" hits and Raven heads to the ring with the Order Of Raven (and, of course, his King Of The Forum title). Raven cuts right to the chase. "Mike, you and I have a lot in common. And the thought occurred to me that having another cerebral monster in the Order would be a recipe for an insurrection. But then I realized that we could rule this place with our combined intellect. I'm making you an offer that it would behoove you to take. Join the Order and be the dominant force I know you can be." Knox grabs a microphone and pauses for a moment. He then starts to chuckle, which quickly turns into a full-blown laugh. He steps back and continues to laugh at Raven, whose initial bemusement quickly turns to anger. Knox stops for a moment, but then laughs again, which leads to Raven siccing the Order on him, and the six of them leave the Mad Scientist Of Wrestling laying.

Back from a promo video, Satoru Sayama and Shaggy 2 Dope are in the ring. It's a pretty quick match with Sayama getting a clean win with his diving headbutt finisher.

A huge ten-man tag match is next as the Order Of Raven (Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Sid Vicious, and the team of Vicious & Delicious) take on their opponents from last week - El Hijo Del Santo, Fatu, Low Ki, Road Warrior Animal, and Sabu. Norton carries the bulk of the match, showcasing his brutal offense against all five babyfaces. In the end, though, the Order isolates Animal and Hall hits him with the Outsider's Edge for the win.

The lights in the arena go out and a countdown appears on the video screen. The crowd goes apeshit, because... well... what else could a countdown mean? When the countdown hits zero, "Evenflow" hits the PA and the Moderator of TPWW reveals himself to be... CHRIS FUCKING JERICHO! "So, The Order Of Raven, huh? This is what's supposed to be 'revolutionizing the industry?' Let's look in the ring, shall we? Is that... Scott Hall? The guy who had to get a custom low-rider wagon built so when he falls off again he doesn't get hurt? And Sean Waltman? The guy who might as well be an air conditioner for the way he sucks the heat out of the arena? Buff Bagwell? 'The Stuff,' huh? Not really sure what 'The Stuff' is, but it's clearly not anything that any fan has ever had any sort of reaction to. And his giant butt-buddy Scott Norton? Who's been thrilling Japan with the sort of bland dry stiff wrestling he bored the deep south with throughout the 1990s? How about Sid Vicious? I mean, the only way anybody ever gave a crap about him was when he literally gave a crap during the biggest match of his career! Look, I don't want to disparage the world-class talent we've got in the ring. And as soon as some shows up, I'll hold my tongue. Look, 'Order,' I was brought in as the Moderator of TPWW to provide order. And since this is my Forum, you'll play by my rules! Now, I'm not going to come out here and start laying down the law. I'm perfectly content to just lay back and watch the show. But if it turns out that all this Order is is beat-downs on anybody who doesn't follow Raven? We're going to have a problem. TPWW is about new beginnings. And this is the start of the Age Of Jericho. And TPWW will never eeeeeeeeeeeever be the same a-gain!"

Back to the action, it's Sean Morley and Shad Gaspard one-on-one. Shad has proven that his misuse in the so-called "big leagues" was ridiculous, while Morley's career has been revitalized by new competition and renewed rivalries. Morley looks about ready to put the match away with a Money Shot, but Shad rolls out of the ring. Before Morley knows what hit him (it was the ring bell), he's laid out in the middle of the ring. The ref saw it, though, and calls for the DQ.

Our main event is once again Raven in non-title action, tonight taking on the "Alpha Male" Monty Brown. Brown puts on a good show, but it's once again the King Of The Forum standing victorious with the Raven Effect. The champion poses as we fade to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Week's Card
King Of The Forum - Mike Knox vs. Raven (c)
Fatu and Low Ki vs. The Band
Sabu vs. Sid Vicious
Monty Brown and Sean Morley vs. Vicious & Delicious
Stevie Richards vs. Shad Gaspard
Satoru Sayama vs. Tank Abbott
El Hijo Del Santo vs. Shaggy 2 Dope
Doug Basham vs. Road Warrior Animal

Championship Rankings

King Of The Forum Champion - Raven (remains champion)

#1 Contender - Mike Knox (#1 last week)
#2 Contender - Scott Hall (#3 last week)
#3 Contender - Sean Waltman (#5 last week)
#4 Contender - Low Ki (#2 last week)
#5 Contender - Fatu (#4 last week)
#6 Contender - Sabu (#6 last week)
#7 Contender - Sid Vicious (#10 last week)
#8 Contender - Shad Gaspard (#7 last week)
#9 Contender - Sean Morley (#11 last week)
#10 Contender - Monty Brown (#8 last week)
#11 Contender - Stevie Richards (#9 last week)
#12 Contender - Satoru Sayama (#13 last week)
#13 Contender - Scott Norton (#14 last week)
#14 Contender - Buff Bagwell (#16 last week)
#15 Contender - El Hijo Del Santo (#12 last week)
#16 Contender - Doug Basham (#18 last week)
#17 Contender - Road Warrior Animal (#15 last week)
#18 Contender - Tank Abbott (#19 last week)
#19 Contender - Shaggy 2 Dope (#17 last week)
#20 Contender - Shane Douglas (0-1)
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote