View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #2302
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
5/7 THE FORUM

The pre-show dark match saw a debuting Doug Basham beat Shaggy 2 Dope via submission with the Sharpshooter.

The actual show opens with "Come Out And Play" hitting the speakers, and the first King of the Forum champion Raven coming to the ring with his title. He poses for a while, then motions to the back. From backstage come Scott Hall and Sean Waltman, the two men who helped him win the title last week. They're followed by the monstrous Sid Vicious and Scott Norton, and finally Buff Bagwell. Raven grabs a microphone from the timekeeper.

"I guaranteed that I would be your King of the Forum. And I make good on my guarantees. I saw that there was a small chance that either Low Ki or Fatu could catch me off-guard and walk out with this championship, so I went out and got help. I found Hall and Waltman, two men who have changed every company they've ever worked for. They wanted to make an impact in TPWW, and what better way than to join me? So the first two pieces were in place. My next stop was Japan, where I found a man who is more feared there than Godzilla and Mothra combined. Scott Norton is one of the last remaining tough guys in professional wrestling and when I told him of my plan, the first thing he asked me was 'Do I get to hurt people?' Yes, Scott. Yes, you do. He asked me for one more thing. 'Raven, I want you to bring Marcus. He balances me out. I'm afraid of what I might do to the TPWW locker room without a compass.' And I agreed. So along comes Buff Bagwell. Which left me with one more spot to fill. And look at this guy. Sid Vicious. World Champion everywhere he's gone. The master, the ruler of the world. Given the choice between the two, wouldn't you want him with you rather than against you? So before you stands the most dominant force in TPWW. This is the Order Of Raven. And tonight, you'll see what we're capable of. I'm going to destroy Sean Morley tonight, and you'll see the rest of my boys take apart the rest of the roster. Quoth the Raven... Nevermore!"

The Order clears the ring, except for Sid, who is in action in our first televised match against the #1 contender for Raven's title Fatu. They have a really good brawl, and Sid hits a spinning neckbreaker to win it with his feet on the ropes for extra leverage. After the bell, the two continue brawling, and this looks like the beginning of a feud!

Former MMA star (and 3 Count bodyguard) Tank Abbott is out next for his debut mach against Stevie Richards. Stevie looks great again, carrying Tank to a good match, but Tank has to stoop to using brass knuckles. The ref sees it (as Tank isn't exactly stealthy), and disqualifies Abbott.

Two bruisers who have been making a name for themselves in TPWW are Monty Brown and Mike Knox, so naturally they both leap at the chance to do so at the other's expense. Really good brawl that ends with Knox hitting the Knox Out for the win.

Two of the top five contenders for the King of the Forum title Low Ki and Sabu team up in our next match to face the debuting Vicious & Delicious - Scott Norton and Buff Bagwell from the Order Of Raven. This is the best match in TPWW history up to this point, with V&D working over Ki early until he can hot-tag Sabu. Sabu uses his high-flying offense for a while, but eventually the power of "Flash" Norton is too much, finally hitting Ki with a Jackhammer for the victory.

The non-title match between Raven and Sean Morley isn't quite as good as its predecessor, but the crowd is very much into these guys, meaning this is probably not the last we'll see of them against each other. Raven eventually gets the clean win to continue putting him over with the Raven Effect. Can anyone unseat Raven?

Japanese superstar Satoru Sayama makes his debut in our next contest, taking on Shad Gaspard, who has been a man on a mission since the first episode of The Forum. Shad again looks like a million bucks, but he winds up falling victim to Sayama's diving headbutt finisher, giving the import a win in his debut. After the match, Shad hits his finisher on him to regain some heat.

Tonight's main event is a tag-team encounter featuring Sean Waltman and Scott Hall from the Order Of Raven against El Hijo Del Santo and one of the greatest tag-team wrestlers of all time, Road Warrior Animal! The four veterans put on a very old-school match that Hall eventually wins by hitting the Outsider's Edge on Animal. After the match, Santo and Animal attack them, and they brawl into the crowd as we fade to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Week's Card
Introduction of the TPWW Moderator
Raven introduces a new member of the Order
Non-Title - "Alpha Male" Monty Brown vs. Raven
Ten Man Tag - El Hijo Del Santo/Fatu/Low Ki/Road Warrior Animal/Sabu vs. The Order Of Raven
Stevie Richards vs. Mike Knox
Sean Morley vs. Shad Gaspard
Satoru Sayama vs. Shaggy 2 Dope
Doug Basham vs. Tank Abbott

Championship Rankings
King Of The Forum Champion - Raven (remains champion)

#1 Contender - Mike Knox (#3 last week)
#2 Contender - Low Ki (#2 last week)
#3 Contender - Scott Hall (#5 last week)
#4 Contender - Fatu (#1 last week)
#5 Contender - Sean Waltman (#8 last week)
#6 Contender - Sabu (#4 last week)
#7 Contender - Shad Gaspard (#6 last week)
#8 Contender - Monty Brown (#7 last week)
#9 Contender - Stevie Richards (#9 last week)
#10 Contender - Sid Vicious (#10 last week)
#11 Contender - Sean Morley (#11 last week)
#12 Contender - El Hijo Del Santo (#12 last week)
#13 Contender - Satoru Sayama (debut)
#14 Contender - Scott Norton (debut)
#15 Contender - Road Warrior Animal (#13 last week)
#16 Contender - Buff Bagwell (debut)
#17 Contender - Shaggy 2 Dope (#14 last week)
#18 Contender - Doug Basham (debut)
#19 Contender - Tank Abbott (debut)
#20 Contender - Shane Douglas (#15 last week)
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote