View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #2292
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So, instead of going with my TNA idea I decided instead to start an entirely new promotion. I took the 45 most Over active wrestlers who didn't have either an open or written contract and signed them. Then I put them all in Development and called up the ones who were ready. I filled in with the top unsigned Staff members and set up weekly PPVs until I can grow the promotion. So, now I am proud to introduce:

TOP PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING WARRIORS (TPWW)
Writer - Ed Schmitt
Producer - John Filippelli
Announcers - Jesse "The Body" Ventura and Dave Meltzer
Referees - John Finegan, Nick Patrick, and Bakery Yagi
Medical - James Andrews and Hae-Dong Jho
Road Agents - Jerry Jarrett, Tully Blanchard, and Tim White
Trainers - Mikey Monroe, Brad Rheingans, and Eddie Sharkey

The roster will be revealed on the first episode of The Forum where a month-long double-elimination tournament to crown the first TPWW King Of The Forum champion!
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote