View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #2291
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Never mind. After the travesty that was Victory Road, I don't want to touch TNA right now. I know that's silly, but I really don't feel like trying to make something good out of that shit.

Basic idea was we were going to get a "TNA finish" to the Sting/Hardy match that would end in either a double-DQ or a no contest or something. Bischoff would vacate the title the next week on ThunderImpact which would kick off a month-long tournament for the title that would culminate at Lockdown.

Some stories I had planned:

* AJ Styles would win the championship, meaning that Fortune would hold all the gold, setting up an epic feud with Immortal.
* Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy (the two most Over guys on the roster) would have a long-running feud trying to become the #1 contender for AJ's belt.
* Ink Inc. would have turned heel against Beer Money after their VR match, then go their separate ways. Moore would join his friends the Hardyz in Immortal while Neal would re-align with his trainer Bully Ray.
* Speaking of Ray, he'd have a nice long run through the tournament, beating a couple of former World Champions via questionable tactics to try to elevate him into the top tier.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote