View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 03:24 AM   #3208
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by the Bates Motel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
Fair play for you finding a way for not only getting back into it but still remembering all the ongoing storylines you had been working on! I completely forget everything after more than a month out of the game and at this point I'm way passed that

"Final Sunset" is such a cool finisher name in general, but tying it to someone named Dusk just makes it even better.

I've always kinda loved "heel has face arrsted" angles...it's hokey but it works. But to have a guy have all three of his opponents arrested? Even better. I'm sure Hotbody's crack legal team will have forgotten a loophole in the restraining order soon.
Well I have copious amounts of notes to go back to and I always write up the next PPV as soon as I finish the previous one so I'm able to piece things together for when I lose track. Plus there's this giant 100+ page thread filled with my insanity if all else fails.

I hope Dusk ends up being a major player. Figuring out a finisher name for her took a while because a lot of what I came up with sounded too close to Eclypse's Fade to Black. I also need to get around to finding an appropriate profile pic for her.

I'm going to try to do some more booking over the weekend, at the very least Raw, but you know how it goes. One luscious distraction is all it takes to derail your plans.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote