View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:57 AM   #2190
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
So I decided to set my rosters up, take on the WWE, and now I have reset the brand split and done a draft. Huge difference of talent on both rosters. For the faces of RAW we have Billy Gunn, Brock Lesnar, Funaki, Gail Kim, Goldberg, Goldust, Hurricane, Ivory, Mark Jindrak, Maven, Nathan Jones, Rikishi, Scott Steiner, Scotty 2 Hotty, Tajiri, Ultimo Dragon, Val Venis, and Zach Gowen. For the heels of Raw we have Batista, Charlie Haas, Chris Kanyon, Danny and Doug Basham, Jamie Noble, Jazz, Kane, Molly Holly, Rene Dupree, Rico, Rodney Mack, Shelton Benjamin, Sylvan Grenier, Test, Triple H, and Victoria

Over on the SD side of things we have faces that consist of (not all listed because I am bored now) Booker T, Bradshaw, Chris Benoit, Edge, Kevin Nash, Rey Mysterio, RVD and the Rock, and the undertaker. For heels, we have Big Show, Jericho, Christian, Eddie Guerrero, John Cena and Randy Orton.

After looking at this more closely, SD clearly has the better brand in terms of talent
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote