View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 02:32 PM   #149
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Does anyone know if Brodie vaped? Just curious cause someone did mention some talk of it. I read a message he sent to Marko Stunt and there was a section marked out and it seemed to say "smoke a bowl/joint/spliff, if that's your thing". Super speculation here but if he was vaping he could have been using thc vapes and there are some very dangerous chemicals used in what I call "bathtub oil". Basically street oils that are likey (in my research, experience and opinion) the cause for the vaping epidemic we had about two years ago. I don't use THC anymore but when I did I went through a lot of oils. I don't live in a legal state so I know for a fact sometimes I was sold these bullshit oils that taste bad and also hurt the lungs. One cart I got made me quite sick with a deep flemmy cough on every hit. Again this is all speculation and I have mucho respect for Brodie irregardless of what caused his lung failure. However if my speculation is correct I hope that it is a story that makes it's rounds as a preventative measure for people buying street oils. Hopefully marijuana will be federally legal soon and this issue will damper greatly. You generally don't find these shit thc vape oils in legal states at legal dispensaries.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote