View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 03:43 PM   #4161
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
I know they're building towards and eventual falling out between Omega and the Bucks, and the Good Brothers will eventually turn on them along side Omega. But having them screw the Bucks last night makes two stories infinitely more interesting.

I was dreaming of an angle where Santana and Ortiz defend the belts against Jericho and MJF. Jericho starts out the match and gets isolated and beat on for a while, and when he tags MJF, all 3 pull a Flair and start beating the piss outta Jericho, heaving his fat ass out of the inner circle off tv until the summer for a babyface return.

Alas, my dreams have been dashed for now.
I totally would've loved to see that, and I actually think something like that might be how it eventually goes down anyway, but yeah, could've been a big moment for Revolution.

Guessing they want to do Bucks vs. Good Brothers title for title sometime after Revolution which is why they couldn't put the belts on LAX for now but an LAX title run interests me far more.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote