View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 08:35 PM   #19285
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
I mean you could do that, but you going to tell Sheamus he's going to make less money because you want to keep him off TV?

Rollins was the last MITB winner, and he was used pretty effectively.

They had their share of bad MITB winners, but a lot of that was when they had the stupid brand split, and watered everything down. Thankfully nobody in power is suggesting another brand split.
"Hey Sheamus, want to take some time off from television to visit family back home, appear in a movie or two, rest up, maybe do a few charity appearances?"
"No, fella."
"I'll make you World Champion at the end of it."
"Give me a sec..."

I'm not sure Sheamus gets paid by appearance either. He might miss out on merchandise sales if he's not hot on TV moving shirts or something, but he's not doing that now. Boom.

Rollins was booked better when he MITB than when he was World Champion.

I don't think you're in there to know.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote