View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:06 PM   #147
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Death Triangle needs a major push. Lucha bros should be the ones to take the belts off the bucks and PAC needs to be back in the main event scene. He's one of the best guys they have both in the ring and on the mic.

All the hype around omega joining AEW was based on him being "The Best Bout Machine" in Japan and its mind boggling how we've seen none of that from him in AEW. He's had good matches but nothing on the caliber of what he did in Japan.

Marko Stunt needs to fuck off. He doesn't belong there. I don't mind small guys taking on bigger guys, but there's a limit. I'm not gonna sit there and watch a guy that looks like he'd struggle against my 85 year old grandma, make guys twice his size bump for him. And Luchasaurus is sloppy as fuck. Jungle boy is the only good one from that group.

Darby impresses me because he's so fucking fast, while at the same time makes everything look so smooth. He reminds me of the original Tiger Mask in that regard.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote