View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 09:11 PM   #4787
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just finished my first playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I picked the Black Eagles because they looked the coolest, and while I dont regret that at all, I have some thoughts.

SPOILER: show
Edelgard is the fucking worst. She is an absolute hypocrite and a narcissist of the highest order and that's why I decided to get her route out of the way first. I did not want to side with her, she turns up being the big bad that was being built up from the prologue and it's not even fun being bad in this game. I hated that the rest of the class were forced into her stupid war and they had to spend part two rationalizing that they were still the good guys even though they were invading struggling Kingdoms and sabotaging peace efforts. Lord Ferdinand deserved better and he wasnt even one of the 20 characters who died a needless death. Petra, Bernie, Dorothea and Lindhardt don't have a bad bone between them. Creepy Akechi Hubert Prompto was a moronic simp. Why does he constantly gloss over that Edelgards group of seemingly non humans are actually responsible for the Crest torture, Jeralt's death, the village massacre, SUMMONING NUKES etc. The church was brutal and weird yes, but Edelgard is pretty much Voldemort. Does she expect me to forget she paid some bandits to kill off Dimitri and Claude while they were on a training exercise with school? Or that she was behind the attacks that got Lonato and his men executed in the first place? Fuck off Edelgard. You're the worst. Stupid piece of shit Flame Emperor ass. Even Rhea doing her best Daenerys at King's Landing impression didn't warm me to the cause. Utter disgrace. Black Eagles will never win the house cup now.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote