View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 09:19 PM   #4762
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What were u playing Valhalla on Dave? I basically 100% it other than a few of the random trophies (couple combat ones and the fishing and dice ones). Only ran into like 3 bugs; random npc animation bugged out for a couple seconds, got launched when climbing in some weird geometry and fell through the map once also climbing in a weird place. Other than that it was smooth af for me.

Really liked the story of Valhalla, especially the stuff close to the end. You guys are really missing out on one of the biggest twists in the series that def leaves an interesting cliff hanger for the next installment.

But...yea the game def took a step back from odyssey and origins IMO. This is the first entry to me that really just didnt fit for me. It could just be called Valhalla with no ties to AC and it would be fine. But yea this one just sidnt feel assassiny to me. Still like it on its own though.

Would Prob make it a bit harder though considering how much this one leans on in your face brutality and how strong you get fairly quickly. I literally beat the strongest enemy in the game (level 400 legendary bear in ine of the areas you go to on the seer quests) when I was level 126 or so. There were a couple other really tough enemies (the highest level witch and a couple zealots who were around Lvl 340) that were harder IMO because of their skillsets but I took them all down by the time I was around level 200. This combat system seemed at first to require more skill than previous games, especially without the insane combo kills you could rack up before, but the timing is way more forgiving and is easy to master. I hardly ever parried, would just perfect dodge and maul people with dual greatswords that speed up the more I attack. All those skills and the leap attack is the only one you really need. I never used another although a couple of them are similarly Op. Blah ranting.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote