View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 08:06 PM   #5102
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I finished Guardians. What a fucking ride. Combat is rough around the edges, but still fun like I said before. This game leans heavily on its narrative and characters. If you don't care about story in video games, I'm gonna say this isn't for you. That said, this is one of the most enjoyable stories I've ever experienced in a game. Just a blast all the way through.

Characters are well written and voice acted. Insane amount of VA in this, as the group is constantly bantering during missions and all of it is unique. The comedy had me chuckling all the way through. I was a bit worried after the trailer as some of those jokes fell flat, but most of what's here is pretty funny.

The world's you explore are fucking gorgeous. Can tell a lot of the budget went into the environments.

I think it has enough draw from the mcu to pull in fans who have only seen the movies, while not coming off like Dollar store knock offs, like Avengers. But if you are familiar with the books, there's a lot great stuff here.

Speaking of Avengers, GotG shits all over it by having mcu skins as free in game unlocks as opposed to charging 14 fucking dollars for them.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote