View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 09:26 AM   #285
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I agree with xrod that bigcrippyz is very reactionary, and defensive. But I'd wager even he could be civil with you if you presented your dislikes of AEW in a way that wasn't dripping with sarcasm on a ridiculous level.
I don't even care if they don't like AEW. What I don't have any time or patience for, are folks like Noid and xrod, who are so arrogantly stupid as to tell myself (when I quite regularly put together TV deals and see both sides of the data and financial info) and others, patently false information or anecdotes about U.S. TV ratings and ad rates, as if their false statements are proof or justification that AEW is shitty and/or going to fail, and people who watch or enjoy it are stupid.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote