View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 08:55 AM   #282
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
As a lifelong Congressional member of the Wrestling Forum I want to put my two cents in on this controversial topic. Many AEW fans in general are very sensitive and protective over their baby. It's an unconditional mother's love that comes from years of abuse by WWE and Vince McMahon. We are all entitled to an opinion, and those opinions or criticisms are absolutely valid if said critic actually watches the product they are speaking on.

For years, many of us have obliterated TNA and WWE for their products. It objectively wasn't for us. Obviously this will be the case for AEW as well. It won't be for everyone. And Xrod is likely lashing out loudly because of the years of abuse from being a WWE fan, the new big million dollar promotion opens with cable tv and ppv and big stars, and it still doesn't appease him. I think it's as simple as that. At least he is in the threads most weeks watching the shows with us, and when it's something he likes he calls it.

Basically at least he isn't Noid.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote