View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 05:31 PM   #12
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
pilot was a good time, the fleischer logo/action comics #1 tribute made me smile (as did "thanks! my mom made it!")

lot of typical CW shmultz but that's fine, i know what i'm in for with this network

saw the "it's actually jordan!" swerve coming a mile off, it kind of would have been more subversive at this point if it actually was the Cool Athletic Son who also had the powers

also this show seems weirdly selective about how connected it is to the arrowverse; like the teens are the direct result of crisis and the merging of the earths, which means this is in theory still the "jon cryer is lex luthor" universe, but then old mate at the end was "captain luthor", who, what, will be a future/alternate luthor? i guess? figure him saying he comes from "nowhere now" means he was from a different earth that got destroyed/merged during the crisis

kinda sucks that 'supergirl' used up so many of superman's actual villains in its run, gonna have to be mad acrobatics to bring some of them into the narrative here

i didn't think they were gonna stick around in smallville either being that we had 10 seasons of a show stuck in smallville but hey whatever

either way i'm in for the ride, i like the leads a lot; tyler hoechlin especially is actually a really good fit (def benefits from not being next to routh though, LJ is right)

Last edited by mitchables; 02-26-2021 at 12:50 AM.
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote