View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 05:36 PM   #19
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
How come we have a dumbest moment of the year award but not a best moment of the year award

seems cynical
Don't think anybody really bothered to nominate that category over the years and I usually like to keep the final voting list somewhat small at 10-12 categories.

I'll add it in as a new category for next year's ballot unless people start nominating a bunch of stuff for it for this year's ballot before Christmas Eve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Smeat I would like to request this vote be stricken from the record, as Guru Dave is clearly acting in contempt towards the good name of Evan Karagias.
Going to deny the request and leave it up to the Higher Power List Randomizer to determine the fate of that nomination in the end.

If I start rigging stuff, then some in the TPWW Universe might start protesting and filing lawsuits to #StopTheSheetys.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote