View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #1234
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Ever tried the original Ninja Gaiden? Fuck me, that’s the most insane shit in the history of insanity!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertner View Post
Ninja Gaiden 2 is harder imo.
Actually, all three of them are pretty fucking hard. They can give you all the fire wheels, ninja clones, and god swords they want, but it's all about the precise platform jumping while dealing with perpetual enemies with the worst possible spawn points.

Currently playing:

Been addicted to Dungeon Defenders as of late. Wish I picked that game up before it being on sale for Christmas... wasting more time than I realize grinding like I'm playing Diablo and I don't know anyone else with the damn thing to co op.

Hoping the Scott Pilgrim online multiplayer DLC delay isn't another six months in the making. I wanna 4 person brawl, Ninja Turtles/Simpsons/X-Men/Avengers style!
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote