View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 10:49 PM   #13279
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
my thoughts are still too scattered to have a decent conversation about it but i view all 3 brothers as completely integral.

they all have this same compulsion to create and its similarly interwoven into their sexuality. Robert is the only one of the 3 who manages to integrate himself in way that he can both accept his shadow and function in society.

Max, convicted sex offender, is completely unable to exists socially becauss he has the very same violent sexual urges but unlike robert cannot integrate them into himself and fails to exist in society.

Charles, the elder brother, is also enveloped by his urges but he's worse off because unlike his brothers who have severe inferiority complexs he has a superiority complex. and this is much more destructive because he's smart enoguh to know that if he is as great as he thinks then he shouldnt be the failure he is. sexually or otherwise. and this leaves him as a man who sees his shadow but not only cant integrate it he cant face his persona either ultimately killing him. the only reason he made it as long as he did was due to the tranquilizers.

but all 3 have an intense need to create only rivaled by their sexual desire and its endlessly interesting. highly creative people are extremely rare let alone compulsively creative people so this trio seems...improbable to say the least. but here they are. authentic as anyone can be.

again my thoughts arent fleshed out very well yet. not been able to really chew on this and get deep with it yet. still very low resolution with what ive taken away from this.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote