View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #1912
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedGSuperstar View Post
Impeccable, nice to see a TNA diary...I've been playing with TNA in EWR, too, albeit with a 2008 roster update. Just completed a couple huge feuds that have taken me global in Angle vs. Joe for the World title and Christian vs. Styles. I signed the Briscoe Brothers and their popularity soared within months of joining the company, and they're not Tag champs and starting a feud with MCMG.

It's been a lot of fun so far trying to catch up to the WWE brands...the game update I'm playing with has each WWE brand treated as a separate company. I've managed to pass ECW, and I'm slowly starting to gain ground on RAW for the #2 promotion spot. They managed to screw with my roster a bit by breaking up Team 3D by signing away Devon, leaving me with an over-but-crappy Brother Ray. This has made me paranoid of losing any worker on an open contract, namely Alex Shelley who's being a dick and refusing to sign a written deal due to Japanese tour commitments. I've been wanting to push him to the moon, but am hesitant to do so without a written deal.
Thanks.

The only thing I have trouble with is WWE guys being released that I KNOW WWE have been pushed since or that joined TNA since 2004 (i.e. Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, etc.)

I've resisted signing some. Signed Bradshaw because I had already signed Windham, and I can see an opportunity there with him. Trying to catch up with WWE
Impeccable is offline   Reply With Quote