View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 12:12 AM   #4290
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Yeah I remember in OG ESO when I first completed all quests as a member of one faction and then suddenly it resets all the quests and made me a member of one of the other factions. Its just a completionist thing tbh so you can literally do everything as one character if you don't like rerolling.

Fucking Bethesda/Zenimax screwed me though. I had mad time in that game and intended to stick with it and then literally like 18 months after I had bought my key and been playing the game they banned my key and said it was illegitimate and had been stolen before I bought it. Like wtffff 18 months later and now you decide the key I paid for from a third party is bogus? I would have understood if it was in a few weeks or something but naw, not that much time later. FUCKA YOOOOOOOU. And that's why I never played any of the expansion and never will.

Luckily the reseller I used (g2a) actually refunded me, even after all that time.
Yeah. I can't recommend staying away from the awful PvP Imperial City DLC. I made the mistake of getting it. 99% of the time you're on your own, and I swear trying to complete quests without getting gang raped by enemies and/or members of other factions is impossible. Other than that, I really have no complaints with the game.

Oh and I did also recently complete the Mages Guild storyline starring Sheogorath. Why name the trophy for finishing it "Arch-Mage" if you don't actually (SPOILER) become Arch-Mage?
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote