View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #1933
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned

Total Extreme Warfare
-presents-

A John Carico Production

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to "Understanding myself through WWE" here on HBO. I'm Jim Ross alongside my broadcast colleagues Joey Styles and Jim Cornette

Cornette: It's been building for weeks and this sunday at NO WAY OUT it will finally happen The Undertaker will go one on one with Royal Rumble winner Bryan Danielson.

Joey Styles: It all started when Danielson went on an intense 3 month win streak capturing just about every title there is to capture here in the WWE and then winning the Royal Rumble, with a little help from his "honorable" friends.

Ross:American Dragon is currently the United States champion and holds 1/3 of the Triple Tag titles alongside his stablemates Brian Kendrick and CM Punk.

Cornette: And it was just this week that Triple H was finally able to take that IC title off of him at Rampant Debates

Styles: That's got to be a big drop in momentum For Danielson, I mean first you have to consider the pure terror that The Undertaker instills in his opponent, then add to that, he lost one of his 3 belts the week before arguably the biggest match in his career.

Ross: well tonight he has a chance to gain some of that momentum back. We are starting this show off big tonight! Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, and Brian Kendrick are going to face The Undertaker, John Morrison, and Evan Bourne. But first, Earlier today WWE held the No Way Out Press conference, one of the most interesting turn of events is this exciting match that will also take place in 2 days at No WAY OUT! Rob Van Dam and IC Champion Triple H ever since Triple H cost Van Dam his title. Shawn Michaels won the Titan title that night a month ago but when he didn't keep his eye on the ball against Nigel Mcguiness, he lost his title. Nigel will be defending that title in an elimination match this Sunday against The Big Show, Kofi Kingston, John Cena, Kane, and Batista. The Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar will be facing the man he beat for the title, the man Undertaker defeated earlier this week, Kurt Angle.

Joey Styles: and in a hardcore match that may become the match that steals the show Hardcore champion and ECW original Tazz will take on the Hardcore Legend Mick Foley. Tazz has made it his mark to bring back Hardcore. The Hardcore we love. No 24/7 bullcrap, not just mindless use of weapons, but intelligent use of your environment in order to prove yourself as the toughest there is.

Jim Cornette: and the team of Austin Aries and Evan Bourne will take on Shelton Benjamin and Chris Benoit for the Unified championship. A match that, I'll go ahead and say, has peaked my interest as much as anything else. All of these men respect each other. Both of these teams feel like they are the more cohesive unit. We will find out who is correct in a ladder match at NWO.

Jim Ross: Another Exciting match is the cruiserweight title bout Homicide v. Rey Mysterio. Homicide lives by the streets and says he can beat anyone regardless of weight class, but Rey hasn't just talked the talk he has backed it up, newcomer Homicide has a whole lot to prove this coming sunday at NWO.

Joey Styles: and Finally Cm Punk will take on John Morrison, the winner will get a shot at Triple H's IC title at WM.

(actual show to come)
Indifferent Clox is offline   Reply With Quote