View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 09:12 AM   #2705
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Thankfully, Jericho's time at the top of the card was brief. Officially he had a 6 month title run but they weren't on TV that whole time and it only covered 2 PPVs, in which he dropped at the 2nd one to a red hot Moxley.

At this point he's a bit of a jack of all trades. He'll do commentary some weeks and is great at it. He'll second his stable mates to matches, be in tags, etc. High profile singles matches are mostly in his past.

I suspect that MJF (who is only like 26, ABSURDLY charismatic and the best heel in the business at the moment) will try to usurp him from Inner Circle, Jericho will get one last face run and then he'll move into more of a permanent commentary/backstage role, but we shall see. Not sure if I'll run with that same angle or not.
Sorry, I can't get over him getting the win over Styles at WM 32. That whole show was one 'fuck you' piled on top of the other in one huge concerted effort to push Vince's narrative of "Hey, don't care about the people on the roster who are actually going to be here on a regular basis'. To which I responded with, "OK".
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote