View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 04:14 PM   #13
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You know who would’ve actually been a satisfying reveal who probably would’ve also still been a shock? Wardlow.

Why did they bring him back just to squash a couple of nobodies and threaten to eventually get involved with MJF from a distance? It could’ve been the thing needed to kick Wardlow back to the next level again, into a feud with MJF for the world title, and then see how he gets on leading a group rather than being a follower, see how crowd reaction is and if all goes well finally pull the trigger on him and put him over.

It’s probably Adam Cole and that’s fine I guess, but Wardlow would have been the best and most logical choice for me.

I guess it still could be him, but the surprise isn’t there now since he’s been back doing nothing for a few weeks.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote