View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 01:55 PM   #229
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Im pretty excited for this game, but i always play the mortal kombat games to completion.

I played the stress test. The graphics are great, but it is waaaay different than playing MK11. I really got good at MK11, and the button configuration for amplifying specials, and the fact that its now the same as the block button as well as needing to amplify it as you throw the special gave me a bunch of hiccups while playing. The kameo system was decent, but there is so much anticipation when trying to incorporate them, that they almost never hit when i wanted them to and usually just ate hits so my main didnt.

The gameplay was super fast in some aspects and slow in others. I noticed that crouching and poking at the opponent had very slow recovery, but anything in the air is split second on reaction. To follow up a launcher with an air combo, you pretty much need to be jumping before the launcher hits.

Just growing pains to get used to as I am so used to MK11 mechanics that are almost opposite.
Reavant is offline   Reply With Quote