View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 03:23 PM   #2025
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Destor you should make a few predictions before you get to the finale, it’s a very satisfying season to close with.
with the notable exception of a whodunnit where the author is explicitly challenging me to predict the outcome i dont actively try and think ahead of the narrative. Obviously sometimes things are so obvious it hurts and ideas inevitably erupt from you whether you like it or not but i prefer to ruminate on what they've given me so far.

And there's a lot of reasons for that but chiefly there's always a chance I'll have a better idea than what they land on and then whatever it is they arrive at will disappoint me.

So i like to analyze the narrative i was given first and then examine if there was better/tighter/more cathartic path after.

I can tell you ive given no thought to who will be left on the top of the heap at the conclusion. But if you wanted blind speculation looking at where the narrative begins the death of the patriarchal figure would be the most thematic conclusion.

But thats literally off the top of my head, i havent given it any serious thought.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote