View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 09:26 PM   #391
The Jayman
Southern Hospitality

The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Jayman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Yeah Smackdown has been a much better show than RAW at least since last year's SummerSlam.

Been speculated for a while that the reason why there is such a big gap in quality between the two shows is due to Vince fearing upsetting FOX way more than USA Network. Without FOX, WWE might not have been able to get the multi-billion deal they have from their current tv contracts and prior to them selling off their FOX Studios, FOX was notorious for being very trigger happy when it came to cancelling shows that didn't meet their expectations. That was also the reason why Vince freaked out over the idea of WWE not being able to produce new weekly shows early into the pandemic since he thought that would give FOX an excuse to rip up the contract.
Oh I agree 100%. Pre-Disney Fox was notorious for sending shows to the chopping block before they really had a chance to get going. I think WWE would have been ok either way because it was already a well established brand. I was always under the impression they had different writers for shows. I could be wrong on that.
The Jayman is offline   Reply With Quote