View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 08:26 PM   #60
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Just him being a big fan of wrestling and something he's wanted to do for years. Once AEW signed with TNT, he mentioned about wanting to help them out for mainstream exposure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
He hosts an NBA highlight show on TNT, which is the same channel that AEW is on, and he seemingly has an "itch" to wrestle, so this match happened... There wasn't really much of a big build or reason why they are wrestling each other. The woman on Shaq's team just interrupted a Cody Rhodes promo one time a few months ago and basically challenged Cody to a match
that's... actually really cool

good for shaq, live those dreams big man

maybe i should give AEW a go, i used to love wrestling and tried to get back into it a few years back but it was WWE and it just lost me again so quickly

thank you for the info team
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote