View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 07:38 PM   #8
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by the code of kayfabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepholio View Post
P.T. still the best horror game I've ever played.
I never understood the excitement. What's even the story, if any? What's been put out there is more assumption than actuality. It has nothing to do with Silent Hill, which is probably the biggest reason more than anything else why the reveal at the end was so shocking. It even states at the beginning that it wasn't a reflection of what the final product was going to be and we never saw any of those assets. Top it off with the fact that you're not really doing anything other than walking around and seeing things happen, I took it as more of an impressive display of what could be done with the technology than anything else. That's not to say it wasn't a frightening experience, but I view it as an interesting piece of gaming history if nothing else. Kojima went on to better things and is probably happier, I imagine.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote