View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 02:02 PM   #2872
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Second Match: DJ Stokes vs. Miles Shawcross
OK, I know this is a case of me using someone who is supposed to be on the chopping block but the problem with continuing the game on 4.2 is that the contract situation for the workers is completely different. That being said I can't do my usual trick, at least not yet, of renegotiating a contract of a worker I want to fire so that I sign them to the max amount and then firing them so that no other promotion is capable of hiring them. So unfortunately some of these guys are going to have to stick around for a bit. They still have their uses though as Stokes does the job for Shawcross here. ****1/2, 91% overall.
Yeah, 4.2 cleans up a lot of the exploits like that. Guys who are happy with the contract terms won't negotiate, and free agents don't always agree to the same rate they left their last employer for. Having said that, your roster is so loaded throwing another promotion a bone every now and then shouldn't hurt you too much.

Quote:
Not so much a match as an outpouring of raw emotions here as Demiras is still pissed over Hotbody's disgusting comments from last night concerning Demiras and Lisa Benton.
The fuck is wrong with you Demiras? I'd want everyone to know I was banging Cristina Scabbia.

Quote:
Fourth Match: C.J. and Arianna vs. Lauren Franklyn and Sarah Moore
You know, seeing this makes me think that there's credence to that whole 'women's tag division' idea. The faces get the win here after a pretty even bout that ends with Arianna and C.J. fucking up a double team. ****1/2, 91% overall
Yep, I'm normally against adding titles unless a division is deep enough to justify it but I think it's really doable here, that or an IC-level women's belt. So many options.

Quote:
MAIN EVENT: Kerry Cemenko, Martyn LaSalle, Ozzy Mandias, The Play Pals vs. Xavier Cross, Jason Sorola, Romeo Valiente, and the WWE Unified Tag Team Champions The Future Foundation
OVERBOOKED CROWDED MAIN EVENTS REEK OF AWESOMENESSITY! I love how spell check doesn't call me out on 'awesomenessity'...well, capitalized at least. The faces get the win here after a hot affair when Ozzy pins Valiente after the Blizzard of Oz. ****1/2, 92% overall.

Overall show rating: 90%
Ah that match would be such a fun trainwreck, I do love mixing feuds into tag matches and I'll probably be doing more of that down the line. Nice way to get everyone work without giving anything away for the PPV.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote