View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 05:38 PM   #8
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Forget about losing the belt or winning for a second here.

Drew vs Edge feels boring as fuck. Not a knock on either. Just no real build up.

Edge vs Reigns seems incredible to me. The great fucking promos these two could cut leading up to this could really sell some ppv shares/ subs. Edge going after Reigns and is major money imo. I'm not saying Edge should win nor do i approach this idea with the idea that a RR winner should win. Maybe an RR winner shouldnt win. I think we as fans have this idea that if someone wins the RR, they get the belt at WM. It does not have to be that way.

Edge vs Reigns could be really amazing. Super amazing. I'm not sure the creative has what it takes to bring all the potential out of it, but unless they have The Rock planned for WM, Edge vs Reigns is what it is and should be.
You also potentially have a family vs family thing with Edge , Christian and Beth. Lots of angles can be worked to make this match huge.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote