View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 10:02 AM   #229
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just tossed a proposed list of G1 participants into a randomizer and here's the blocks in came up with.

Block A
Cody
Kazuchika Okada
KUSHIDA
Michael Elgin (don't want him in, but he's going to be in)
Minoru Suzuki
SANADA
Tama Tonga
Tetsuya Naito
Tomohiro Ishii
Zack Sabre Jr.

Block B
Bad Luck Fale
EVIL
Hirooki Goto
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Jay White
Juice Robinson
Kenny Omega
Kota Ibushi
Togi Makabe
Toru Yano

In terms of participants, I went under the theory that there are only two guaranteed openings from last year (Satoshi Kojima, Yuji Nagata). Jay White is definitely getting one of those spots, and I decided to give some love to KUSHIDA who as others have mentioned doesn't really have much left to achieve in the Juniors.

But at Dominion they referenced YOSHI-HASHI being on the bubble, so I was wondering who would bump him. While I'm not sure they can actually get Cody for a full month, I decided to throw him in anyway.

These blocks actually have some fun stuff. Get to see Ishii and Suzuki have their slugfest. The inter-stable battles of Naito/SANADA and Suzuki/Sabre would be fun. KUSHIDA vs. anybody would be grand.

The real highlight of Block B would of course be Omega/Ibushi. If they aren't planned to wrestle each other in the Dome, then putting them together in the final day of Block B presumably to decide the finalist is workable.

Based only on this group I'd guess an Okada/Ibushi finals, sticking with Okada winning it.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote