View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 05:52 PM   #3073
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It would be my luck if Seth went and got himself injured for a year just as things are starting to look up for him. Or went on a Alex Jones-style meltdown or something. I think I can pull another PPV match out of him and Reigns before moving them both on to other pastures. That cash-in is always looming. A part of me wanted to make Reigns an ultra dick and break his word and have him cash in after Hell in a Cell but I'm maintaining the course.

I'm sure Galino & Farnes are all over the public relations in regards to Hotbody's match. Clearly Hotbody was in some sort of fugue state and wasn't in complete control of his actions. Now to see what more I can add to the name. They'll have to switch to 8-point font size eventually.

As far as Jenna and Faith getting the honor, I kind of figured I'd been kicking the fans in the dick with all of the heels constantly triumphing in championship matches as of late plus it seemed like a natural conclusion to what they went through this year. Also, there's the Jesse Ventura aspect of avoiding the image of a face like Riott raising the hands of heels. And who wouldn't want to be part of that crowd as Jenna and Faith make their way through it?

With Wrakk and Haven, I think it's turned out for the better doing it this way. Last year, I planned on Wrakk simply worming his way past Haven in a one-off as he moved on to his next challenger. His suspension put a halt to that, obviously, and now with the title not being in the picture I can extend this a bit more.

Fleming had better have learned his lesson. The question is where do I stick him now? On the bright side I can keep him on the shelf to 'sell' the brutality of Hell in a Cell while I ponder it over. I need more heels to break into that main event threat level. It might as well be a monstrous brute who's only ever lost twice. It'd be good for a one month program at the very least.

I think I'm at the point where I should let you pick an upcoming PPV's matches and I have to book to make it a reality. Hopefully the end of the month doesn't bring any nasty surprises.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote