View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 12:02 AM   #16170
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I've never been a fan of the TNA name.

When they first appeared on the scene, I thought "Shouldn't they be TNAW? As their name is Total Nonstop Action Wrestling?"

Maybe a name change would work? Although, I'm sure TNA is far beyond repair now. No matter what they do, nothing will change and things will only get worse.

Maybe they should just close the company and start again from scratch after laying low for a while.
Sadly, they actually really tried to rebrand. Remember "iMPACT! Wrestling"? Exactly. They couldn't even be assed enough to:

a) come up with something less confusing, as it was difficult to distinguish if someone speaking were referring t the current show or the company as a whole, and

b) stop people working for them from using the letters. They didn't bother with the rebranding and continued to call it "TNA".
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote